CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

RSS continued...

RSS coming at ya a second time BAM. Google Reader is the champion of the day here, is there anything google can't do? Syndic8 is garbage. Did they do some sort of survey to find the least visually appealing website layout and then go w/ that? C'mon folks. Not that google reader was perfect either, I found a fair number of unusual ones hits during my search. For example there was this library comic strip that didn't make me laugh once, but I kept reading it for a good five minutes until finally a boredom induced brain hemorrhage robbed me of consciousness. When I came to, the comic was nowhere to be seen and I could continue leading a productive and satisfying life once again. I also found this gem Bruce Cowper's Canadian IT Pro Community Forum Microsoft Technet Canada while searching syndic8. I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's not what I'm looking for. I also found a bunch of library blogs by people I heard speak at PLA in Minnesota. I'm gonna make a blog about my PLA experiences some day soon. And that's all I have to say about RSS, ever again. Savor it while you can world. ;)

0 comments: