CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RSS

When RSS feeds were first explained to me I didn't get it. Then I had someone else explain it to me, I still didn't get it. Finally I got it. Now I have an RSS feed reader, perhaps I only sort of get it. I added 9 feeds which I think will be useful, the blogs of the other nine people in my department. Now I can keep tabs on their blogs more easily. I also added some feeds from the times and some library websites like david lee king. I wish we hadn't been required to add so many feeds. How much time do you think I spend reading websites at work everyday? I don't have time to see every single update from that many sites, even when it's narrowed down to give me only information which I might find relevant. If I go back and delete some of the extra websites I was forced to add I bet I'll actually find RSS feeds borderline useful. If nothing else I won't have to check everyones blog anymore.

0 comments: