CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Podcasts

I checked out podcast alley to see what i could see. First I tried searching by genre (travel), but nothing jumped out at me (I really wish descriptions were included), so I prepped myself up to be all kinds of disappointed by podcasts. But then I did a search for "library" and third on the list I saw Salt Lake County Library, of course I had to watch it. So I went thru the steps of subscribing, then I watched a couple of podcasts of booktalks which aired on Local Matters (I guess that's a TV show). I also watched a podcast in which children were interviewed about what they thought of the storytime they had just attended. Genius! Why don't we do this? How expensive could it be to make this happen? As far as I can tell all we really need is a video camera and a little bit of know-how. Let's make it happen.

0 comments: